NanoPlus™ Nano-Coating Solution
HK$2,090.00–HK$3,480.00 Excluding tax
Protect Electronic Devices and Make them Water Repellant
nanoPlus™ is an easy to apply liquid coating solution for protecting electronic devices from liquid damage and corrosions.
The solution is ideal for use on circuit boards and vital components of electronic devices.
nanoPlus™ is an excellent product for repair centers, electronic manufacturers and assembler. It can be easily applied by using direct dipping method. Total treatment time is only 10 minutes.
It is non-toxic, non-flammable, ROHS and REACH compliant.
- Easy application & no machine required
- Coating can be applied to any type of electronic devices’ PCBA or components including semi-assembled product
- No limitation on size and type of electronic products
- No masking required
- Ready to use solution
- Treatment time is only 10 minutes
- Can be soldered through
How nanoPlus™ works:
NanoPlus coating treatment process:
- Place the phone assembly/ component to be coated on a glass or stainless steel made container and pour the NanoPlus™ Nano Coating liquid formulation into the container.
- Make sure that the phone assembly is fully submerged in the Nano coating liquid for 10 seconds while slightly sway it around the container to make sure that the coating solution can permeate the entire surface and parts of the phone assembly.
- Take the phone assembly out from the container (shake off any excess coating liquid). Then, blow dry the phone assembly evenly at around 80C for 5-10 minutes to finish the coating treatment.
Treatment process video: